Saturday, January 9, 2010

Using my old stash

I cleaned out my scrap room and came across my old stash of papers. So here are two layouts made of older papers and scraps.




Isn't she lovely? This is Nike 1 week old. Usually I'm not such a pink scrapper, but after all the Christmas and winter layouts I felt like something light and girly. I used some of my old stash papers and scraps. The heart is made from a paper heart on which I glued lots of flowers. Sort of an early Valentines heart.






This is Nike and me on Rodeo Drive, Los Angeles last October.
Thanks for taking a peek.  Bonnie

3 comments:

Scrappiness said...

Twee heel verschillende layouts maar allebei prachtig. Lief het bloemenhartje op de eerste en prachtige kleuren op de tweede. Ik heb gelijk ook weer zin om een lekkere vintage layout te scrappen, dank je wel voor de inspiratie!!

zandra said...

Love, love, love it! The flower heart is adorable. Love the pink!
Hugz, Z

Mandy Harrell said...

Beautiful layouts!! I LOVE the cluster of flowers shaped like a heart!

Related Posts with Thumbnails