Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a safe and happy new year. Mine was quite and peaceful. But honestly, Im happy that the holidays are over and that everything will be back to normal after today. As much as I LOVE the holidays, I always feel good about making a fresh start in the New year. Today I wanted to share with you two more layouts I made with the Swirlydoos January kit. Thanks for visiting my blog and the supportive comments. I wish you all a very happy, healthy and creative 2010!!!!



Every year in March, my sister comes over for 3 weeks of fun, scrapping and rodeo. This picture was taken last March.



Picture of me alongside the river Maas in January 1979.

3 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Like the chickadees in the top layout. Also the black and white portrait in the bottom of layout.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Stunning work Bonnie! Simply takes my breath away.

May you have a blessed new year.

Anonymous said...

I will not agree on it. I assume warm-hearted post. Especially the title attracted me to review the sound story.

Related Posts with Thumbnails