Friday, January 29, 2010

Lots to tell ya

It has been a while since I posted on the blog. But that doesn't mean that I haven't been busy.


For starters: I was asked to be a Swirlydoos designer!!!!! Wohoo, how exciting is that!! Starting with their February kit you can see my work on their website on reveal day, which is the last day of every month. I will also post the layouts here on my blog.

Then, I had the opportunity to visit the winter CHA in Anaheim!!! So awesome! I saw so many amazingly gorgeous scrappy goodies and met so many nice people. People that I only knew from the web. Cool!! Here is a picture of part of the Swirlydoos design team: Robin (Robinzberdz), Krissy (Rodeeogrl, and our fearless leader @ Swirlydoos), Irene (Scrapperlicious) and me.


And then, when I came back from CHA, I saw that Jolanda has given me this blog award.


Thanks Jolanda, that is so sweet of you. In my next post I will reveal to whom I will forward this award.

That's it for now. Thanks for visiting me!

xoxo Bonnie




2 comments:

LISA said...

So glad you got to meet with part of the Swirly Team!! So glad you had a great time!! It was amazing wasn't it??!! So glad that you have joined us!!

Carmen said...

I'm sure you had just a wonderful time!! I've seen several photos and videos of CHA and wish I were there. I've never seen Robinzberdz, but love her work, and of course, everyone knows Irene Tan. You're certainly in good company!! Congratulations! You deserve it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails