http://verderhebikniksmeegemaakt.blogspot.com/). It is a Happy award, so here are 10 scrappy things that make me happy:
1. Scrapping with my sister. I don't mind scrapping alone or with others, but if Nike and I scrap together we get the best ideas.
2. When my layout comes together just like I want to. Sometimes it is a struggle to make a good layout, but sometimes everything falls into place.
3. When I receive positive feedback on my layouts.
4. When I have the opportunity to attend one of Tim's workshops.
5. When I'm learning a new technique, or work with a new product.
6. When my monthly Swirlydoos kit arrives. I just love the excitement to open the box and drool over all the new scrappy goodies.
7. When I'm shopping for new scrappy goodies.
8. When I can make somebody happy with a present I made myself.
9. When I'm blogging or chatting with people that are as obsessed with scrapping as I am.
10. When I'm able to share my scrapping know-how with others.
I'm forwarding this award to:
1. Of course my sister Nike http://nikesmagicalmoments.blogspot.com/ , because she is the best scrapping buddy in the world,
2. To Manda http://mandadk.blogspot.com/ , because I love her creative Mandaness,
3. And Paulien http://paulienvandenbosch.blogspot.com/ , because I admire her art.
Thanks for reading my blog.