Thursday, September 17, 2009

You


The challenge for this LO is white, pink and no flowers. The picture is of DN's girlfriend taken this summer. When I completely finished the LO, I noticed that she has a flower in her hair. Let's hope I can still enter the challenge. (LOL)
This is how I did it:
1) The transparancy with the words I had in my stash forever; don't know the brand
2) The tag is embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and then inked with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink
3) The white paper is stamped with a Studio490 stamp and Worn Lipstick Distress Ink
4) The chipboard letters are inked with Worn Lipstick, then stamped with white pigment ink and then covered with Rock Candy distress stickles
5) The grungeboard crown is painted with metallic pearl paint dabber
6) The bling is from ZVA
7) Finish with some cross stitches here and there and a ribbon on the right side

Thanks for looking!
Bonnie

3 comments:

Gerry van Gent said...

Congrats with your blog Bonnie! Looks great!I`ll be often here to admire your LOs!
Your last LO "You" is gorgeous!
Groetjes...

Nike said...

Ain't she sweet? Pink is such an easy color to 'freak out' with all kind of flowers, but you didn't. That's an achievement!! It's a neat LO, well designed, love the embossing and the stitches.

Paulien van den Bosch said...

what a fun, fun page this is!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails