Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Serious Business



The basis for this LO is a sketch from Beggahuna (link: http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/101207/view/2353299/-1/0/1.html), which is included in the Swirlydoos Bejeweled kit. The flourish is cut from white cardstock and then colored with Glimmer Mist, which I didn't spray this time, but applied with a fine brush. The butterfly is made from grunge paper and TH stuff according instructions in Wendy Vecchi's book "Make Art, Studio 490 Style". The flowers are from Prima. The picture is me at the age of four.



Coloring with Glimmer Mist and a fine brush

4 comments:

Gerry v. Gent said...

So adorable!

Nike said...

This is so cute!! Lovely picture of you at the age of 4.
Love the swirls with the glimmer mist. You have to teach me that when I come to visit you.

Lois aka katesmum said...

I love the idea of painting with glimmer mist... it seems like such a waste to spray... I guess I'm just too messy!

Paulien van den Bosch said...

Oh my..... what a beautiful page!!!! Love your coloring, layering... and all the gorgeous details. wonderful work

Related Posts with Thumbnails