Monday, September 14, 2009

My first post


For months now I'm thinking of starting a blog, but didn't know how and when to start. Do I wait for the New Year, or start with a special event in my life, or what? So today I thought "let's just start". Try to create a post and take it from there.

This is a lift from a canvas that Carol Wingert showed on her trunkshow during the Creative Escape weekend last month. Another inspiration during that weekend were Paula Cheney and Deb Crouse of 7Gypsies. Their slogan is "She knew that with right amount of junk she could create a masterpiece". I can so relate to that. This LO is made of scraps, family pictures and junk and was so much fun to make. It showcases all the persons that are dear to me and is the perfect representation of the title of this blog. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your week! Bonnie

6 comments:

Diana said...

Your blog looks great and I love that layout! Great detail!

~~Mia~~ said...

Bonnie, your blog looks great!!1 And I love that LO, it is so great!!!!!!

~Mia

Nike said...

Hi Sis!

Great job on the blog!
Just LOVE your slide show.

Hugs,
Nike

Lynn Biermann said...

Great job with the blog Bonnie! I am following! YOur lo is awesome! Love all the great details! looking forward to more posts! :D

Paulien van den Bosch said...

Hi Bonnie,
Welcome to blogland.
Your blog looks awesome!!!! Just like your projects.
So glad you made this decision.

Jackie Anderson said...

Your blog looks fabulous Bonnie, and I have already learned a fabulous technique from you! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent. I look forward to future postings!

Related Posts with Thumbnails