Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Red Baron


As some of you might know my hubby is an avid pilot. He loves anything that flies! His nickname here in Texas is "The Red Baron", I don't know why, but everythime somebody hears him on the radio when flying, they say "hey, that's the red baron!" Of course, it is easy to recognize him, because of his "funny accent" LOL (english is not our native language). For this LO I combined some dictionary paper, masks, ephemera, stamps and some cut-outs of Webster's Pages paper. It is a bit different than my usual layouts, so I would love to hear what you think.

TFL and happy creating!
Bonnie

2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

As always--very creative. Like the closup of your husband and all the embellishments.

Carmen said...

I quite like this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails