Sunday, February 28, 2010

Swirlydoos March kit - Butterfly Whispers - Reveal!!!

YAY!!! It is reveal day of the gorgeous new Swirlydoos March kit - Butterfly Whispers!!!! It is jampacked with the newest Prima goodies!! What a joy to work with. Here are my contributions:


This LO is based on the amazing Beggahuna sketch, also provided in the kit.


Picture of Nike as a teen. I put some gold acrylic paint on burgundy velvet paper, used some of the gold paper from the project kit and added some other golden thingies from my stash.



Wedding day picture of my mom and dad. The gorgeous papers and embellies are just perfect for wedding pictures.


Here is another one. It is difficult to see, but I used  brown velvet paper as the background. The picture was not taken in Paris, but at the Universal Studios.




Another picture taken at Universal Studios. I used GabrielleP's ruffled edge technique.



Picture of my nephew and his girlfriend. The brown background paper is from the project kit, the mesh is from a previous kit and the mesh roses (Prima) are from my stash. The heart I made from embossed pink metal.




This is done with the amazing project/technique kit of this month. The mosaic frame is so much fun to make!

I still have papers and embellies left over for one or two more LO's, cards or other projects. Will post these when ready.

Thanks for looking. Enjoy your Sunday

Bonnie

4 comments:

Darien said...

WOW! I Really Love it all!!! You are such a great Artist!! Beautiful lo's and The pictures are Fabulous!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love yr work...its always a pleasure and a joy to visit yr blog...

I´m still w8ing for my SD-kit..so to see what u made of it gave me alot of ideas..thx hun

Scrappiness said...

Wauw wat een prachtige layouts heb je weer gemaakt Bonnie. En wat veel!!! Prachtig die nieuwe spulletjes van Prima, zal wel even duren voordat het hier verkrijgbaar is. En je metal art blijf ik super vinden.

Unknown said...

WOW!!!! I LOVE the mosaic lo!!! It's my FAVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails