This month's criteria are:
Duck Egg Blue
Come along and play with us!!! It's really fun!
This is what I came up with as my first entry as a CT member:
I created my own background paper again.
1) You can use a store bought mist, or make your own mist as follows. Take an empty Mini Mister, dip the tip of a craft stick into the Perfect Pearls (I used Pewter), drop the PP into the Mini Mister and add a drop full of distress ink re-inker (I used Weathered Wood) and fill up with water to approx, 1/2 inch from the top. Shake to mix.
2) Arrange your selection of Glimmer Screens and/or masks on the white cardstock and mist. Heat set to dry.
3) Using the same color ink as for the mist, stamp random images to dress up your paper.
4) Distress and ink the edges
5) Then for the LO cut 3 mats for the photo: duck egg blue shimmer 4.5" x 6.5", white 6" x 8", duck egg blue 6.5" x 8.5".
6) Distress the edges. Run the piece of white cardstock thru an embossing folder.
7) Cut a piece of white cardstock 2" x 12". Punch and ink the borders. Stamp in the middle, if desired.
8) Arrange the paper pieces and photo as shown, or create your own LO and dress up with embellies.
Thanks for taking a peek!